Freely and joyfully submitting to God’s will, whatever that may be. That’s how author Stephen Altrogge defines biblical contentment. In this interview (length 50:25), he talks about his latest book, The Greener Grass Conspiracy.
To give you an idea, here’s a sampling of the questions he answers:
- Is contentment based on circumstances?
- What can we learn from the apostle Paul on learning contentment?
- Is there good discontent and bad?
- How is discontent a worship problem?
- What are some of the warning signs of growing discontent in one’s life?
- What practical steps can we take to fight discontentment?
- Can discontentment be a prompting from the Holy Spirit?
May we as children of God find our greatest contentment in Him!